stu and chocolate pudding stu and chocolate pudding

kiddy spine crippler

So the time has come to test the aids foundation in the drew land of pickles... or is it the pickled land of drew.... either way the chocolate pudding has immersed inside my cockological being for en eternity to come... yes... CUM IN MY FACE... none the less this animation shows the despite of being a homosexual dolphin john walrus suck my dick bwah!!

jamiedude responds:

reading this review...it made me cry.

resident evil hes insane resident evil hes insane

GHHEREER

This animation possesses the truth about the every day life of the sandwich, it is a truly harsh life time we live in, the expenses of all the true 1-5 that can encounter the score of everyone alive... a five?... or a 0... one is a number the other is just a letter, we shall all remember the greatness the one carried with him, the once sandwich of jill, we will jackson the mays of billy on the bwah!!! WTF BOOM

IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR

eat da poo poo eat da poo poo

eat da poo poo

its too bad that most people dont consider this for the time or effort put into it, but for the disturbing content in it, whereas if someone like say, egorapter were to submit this very same piece of work it would be welcome with open arms just because its him, because all these people are lamb banana boys.

oh and tristan is gay

true

'Last Man Standing' 'Last Man Standing'

hmmmm

This games is pretty good, some really good actionscript here, unfortuonately the art could be improved a little, along with the sound effects, though this is based on gameplay, like I said it has been programmed well and everything works pretty well so I give you thumbs up!

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Awesome

A really nice remake of a classic game, love how the gameplay is different in this one!

Velg'larn Velg'larn

Nice

pretty nice game, some artwork would be a good sight but there ya go, actionscript was well done. Overall it was pretty good!

ps. check out my "Fading Memories" animation!

Breathe With Me Breathe With Me

Scary

I could write a long review saying how great this is, but it doesnt look like your lacking in that department, so I'm just gonna ask you if I could use this piece of work in my new animation?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I enjoy each and every review written, and I love the long ones especially haha. Sure you can use it in your animation, that would be awesome! Just make sure to include me in the audio credits. Thanks.

[SQ] Sound of May [SQ] Sound of May

Masterpiece

Truly something you would expect to hear in a series, even a film, the pure sense that the build up gives you is great, really well done, very epic, awesome, please make some more like this, begging you :P
Actually reminded me of something bad happening between me and my girlfriend..... damn...... sigh....... thanks a lot now I feel like crap!
no but seriously, great composition, expecting more, maybe from all the build up a clash or epicness or.... something like that....

Toshredornottoshred?-MJ Toshredornottoshred?-MJ

argh

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!! WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?! hang on......I think I liked that o_O
rock on!

happy clown happy clown

fuckes

so good, clown makes me so wet.. RAAPE MEEE

FFFFUUUUUUU!!!

FFVII-Left Behind FFVII-Left Behind

Well done

I must say this impresses me a lot, you got some really got preportions on this and it looks really different from the Cloud Strife we all know, but in this case, I love it, the face has nice good detail and the hair if I must say, its awesome, the muscles and feet are both really well done and what I find the hardest to draw is the hands, but you have nailed that, the torso is very good, I cant point it out but it just looks great, last but CERTAINLY not least, the sword, as I see it you have shortened it from the original version of its oversizedness, I really like how this has been done, makes it look more realistic and in most ways 3dimentional, I feel there is nothing wrong with this picture and I think you are one of the best artists on newgrounds! keep going my friend!

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

meh

Shading is up to scratch although it could do with a bit more in certain areas,brush tool is different sizes in different places which makes it strange, the eyes could do with more work and the hair is not ryu but, its kinda comical!