'Last Man Standing' 'Last Man Standing'

hmmmm

This games is pretty good, some really good actionscript here, unfortuonately the art could be improved a little, along with the sound effects, though this is based on gameplay, like I said it has been programmed well and everything works pretty well so I give you thumbs up!

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Awesome

A really nice remake of a classic game, love how the gameplay is different in this one!

Velg'larn Velg'larn

Nice

pretty nice game, some artwork would be a good sight but there ya go, actionscript was well done. Overall it was pretty good!

ps. check out my "Fading Memories" animation!

Egoraptor dress up Egoraptor dress up

I like it!

Ok at first I saw the character and I'am not sure bit I think......was the character trace bitmaped or copy and pasted? the difference between the character and the clothes are different, but it was pretty good, the clothing designs where pretty good, something new, the music goes well and wtf ronald mc. donald! xD but yeah overall it was pretty good!

baked-bean responds:

thank you so much for a great reveiw!

Scramball 2 Scramball 2

Ohhhh O_O

Nice! I could tell from the start it was a good game, nice artwork, I like the gameplay.
keep it up!

Catch The Coin 2 Catch The Coin 2

Pretty nice

A fairly good game :) a few sound effects and you're rollin'

billowillo responds:

I was going to have sound effects but figured people wouldnt pay attention to them with the music

So you think you know NG? So you think you know NG?

cool

that was god :) i wudv given you a 7 but........the newground slogo is the problems of the future. today

ELFERRETO responds:

look up the top of the page, next to the tank below the newgrounds writing "everything by everyone".......... is it too late to not get a seven?