Breathe With Me Breathe With Me

Scary

I could write a long review saying how great this is, but it doesnt look like your lacking in that department, so I'm just gonna ask you if I could use this piece of work in my new animation?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I enjoy each and every review written, and I love the long ones especially haha. Sure you can use it in your animation, that would be awesome! Just make sure to include me in the audio credits. Thanks.

[SQ] Sound of May [SQ] Sound of May

Masterpiece

Truly something you would expect to hear in a series, even a film, the pure sense that the build up gives you is great, really well done, very epic, awesome, please make some more like this, begging you :P
Actually reminded me of something bad happening between me and my girlfriend..... damn...... sigh....... thanks a lot now I feel like crap!
no but seriously, great composition, expecting more, maybe from all the build up a clash or epicness or.... something like that....

Toshredornottoshred?-MJ Toshredornottoshred?-MJ

argh

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!! WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?! hang on......I think I liked that o_O
rock on!

::Moving Trees:: ::Moving Trees::

Wow

This is just great, really melow and sad, could I please use this in my upcoming animation? its a brilliant piece of work... P.M. me back

Silence in me Silence in me

Heya.

Love the song, very nice and sad, which gets me to my point. I was wondering if I could use this as a theme tune for my animation series Fading Memories, PM me back

Squale responds:

A little bit late nevertheless thanks. =)

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Hey, Like it

Was listening to this and it sounded like it would go pretty good in one of my later episodes for my animation "Fading Memories", was wondering if that was ok? pm me back.